- This event has passed.
Tax Changes Seminar
April 21 @ 7:00 pm - 8:30 pm| Free
**Given the recent Tax changes for Investors, this seminar will now cover these changes and how to deal with them** (Rental Property Basics Seminar to be held at a later date)
Tonight we will join –
Ross Barnett- Coombe Smith One50 Group Property Accountants,
Adam Thompson- My Mortgage
Campbell Scott – Harcourts
– Tax changes & Brightline changes – what they are and what they mean
– Possible bank changes and LVR 60%
– How to maximise your sale value – different strategies
– Examples of what you can do and short/long term effects of the changes
This is a FREE seminar and is open to anyone. You must register for a ticket (free) so we know how many people to expect.
Time: Doors open at 6.45pm for 7.00pm start
Venue: The Pavilion of The Hamilton Workingmen’s Club, 45 Commerce St, Frankton, Hamilton
Price: Tickets are complimentary, but you must register to attend.
Cash bar available.
As per Ministry of Health Guidelines in regards to COVID-19, Please do not attend our event if-
- You are feeling unwell
- You have been in contact with someone that has, or suspects they have COVID-19
- You have had a COVID-19 test and havent yet recieved the results